Sun Valley Lake Colorado
Presented by James T. Wanzeck
Sun Valley Lake Colorado
Sun Valley Lake, Colorado is a peaceful and secluded lake that offers a private lifestyle featuring a variety of homes. Located just a few miles from all of the amenities of the Town of Grand Lake, this community is perfect for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Here are the top 5 reasons to live in Sun Valley Lake:
- Secluded and peaceful lifestyle: Escape the hustle and bustle of city living and enjoy the peaceful and secluded lifestyle of Sun Valley Lake.
- Abundant wildlife: Explore the area and spot a variety of wildlife, including elk, moose, deer, big horn sheep, black bears, mountain lions, eagles, and more.
- Proximity to Rocky Mountain State Park: Sun Valley Lake is just a quarter mile from Rocky Mountain State Park, offering residents access to abundant trails for hiking, cross country skiing, and snowmobiling.
- Non-motorized boating and fishing: Enjoy non-motorized boating and fishing in the lake, surrounded by stunning natural beauty.
- Part of Arapaho National Recreation Area: Sun Valley Lake is part of the Arapaho National Recreation Area, which provides endless opportunities for outdoor recreation and adventure.
|Zip Code||Zip Code Name||Zip Code Population|
|People per Household||2.1||1.9||2.3||2.8||2.6|
|Median Household Income||$87,444||$90,536||$74,481||$115,942||$61,963|
|Average Income per Capital||$50,879||$57,433||$39,506||$50,725||$33,235|
|Median Sale Price||$333,700||$347,950||$417,500||$425,100||$277,796|
|Median Age of Home||45.0||47.0||40.0||39.0||49.0|
How much is your Home worth? Click here to know...
Review current market value estimates for your home, or anyone else, anywhere in the USA.
Need more listings? Click here to search now...
15 minutes updated and accurate properties direct from your local agent. Home Evaluation. Get Loan Pre-Qualified.
Cost of Living
Health Cost Index
Working from Home
|Cost of Living Index||81.0||77.0||86.0||110.0||100.0|
|Health Cost Index||87.0||82.0||91.0||119.0||100.0|
|Commuting by Bus||2.0%||2.4%||1.0%||1.2%||2.1%|
|Commuting by Carpool||15.0%||17.0%||18.0%||11.0%||13.5%|
|Commuting by Auto||74.0%||78.0%||73.0%||80.0%||79.1%|
|Working at Home||9.0%||11.0%||8.0%||5.2%||4.7%|
Source: Walk Score®
January Average Low Temperature
July Average High Temperature
Annual Precipitation (inch)
|January Average Low Temperature||2.5 °F||17.8 °F||1.7 °F||13.7 °F||22.6 °F|
|July Average High Temperature||75.2 °F||85.4 °F||67.2 °F||77.5 °F||86.1 °F|
|Annual Precipitation (inch)||18 in.||19 in.||23 in.||19 in.||38 in.|
Source: NOAA Climate
Source: Sky-Hi News